Hello from Vegas
We’re just taking a lunch break here at my 7 figure
formula mastermind and I thought I’d send you a
I gotta hurry and knock this email out to you before
Josh Carter eats up all the proteins!
Here’s some quick notes I took for you that many
of the high level fitness pros in the group shared.
Keep in mind the trainers in this group are earning
multiple six and seven figures and these are the
strategies that are working for them…
- Monthly low barrier (short term, under $100) email
promotions are #1 at moving prospects from your
email list into your training business.
- Blogging (for local businesses) is dead. Video is
the new information and SEO medium.
- Facebook has seven proven ways to get more
leads and clients into your business.
1. Facebook offers
2. Sponsored stories
3. Viral (tag) method
4. Weekly case studies
5. Check ins
6. Facebook ads
7. Fan page tab squeeze pages
- Don’t be a wimp – take action and never give up!
- Speed of implementation is still the #1 factor for
- Use more “fear of loss” in your marketing.
- Offer new services in your business that attract new
leads and prospects for you to up-sell to training or
- The best converting funnel for taking people from
promotions to clients is this…
$47 promo => half off first month => full paying client.
- Identify your HVA (highest value activates) and only
- Hire an assistant and off load all things that don’t
fall into your HVA to your assistant.
- Hire slow, fire fast.
- TV news show producers are starving for content.
Your job is to provide them the “big idea” to get on
- Don’t look at your clients as just “business” but more
as budding friendship.
- Send out random, unexpected, and meaningful gifts to
clients from time to time to boost retention and referral
generation – plus it’s just a cool thing to do.
- Don’t worry about what your competition is doing. Odds
are they’re copying someone else who is clueless.
We have a lot more masterminding to do still, but I thought
these bullet points could help you.
By the way, if you run a personal training or boot camp
business and want to take it to the next level (more clients,
more income, better systems) then this group may be right
If you want to know if the 7 Figure Formula Mastermind is
right for you, I’d like to talk to you about it.
Email my assistant Frankie at Frankie@keuilian.com and
he’ll set up a time for us to get on the phone and talk about
how I can help you take your business to the next level.
Okay, gotta go… Josh is heading to the food line for second
time which means we’ll soon be outta food and I’ll have no
proteins to eat!