The last few day’s I’ve been working closely with several
Fit Body Boot Camp owners as part of FBBC University.
(A five day business, operations, and hands on training
university that all new FBBC owners must attend so they’re
positioned for success.)
One thing that kept coming up over and over again was
the topic of when to open up a second or third location.
While the idea of opening and operating multiple locations
is exciting, before you ever consider scouting out a second or
third location, ask yourself how multiple locations fit within your
Don’t get me wrong… I’m not against opening up multiple
locations. In fact at the peak of my business I was successfully
operating five training locations and I loved it!
However I’d be lying to you if I said I wasn’t stressed out in
those days and sometimes it felt like my business was running
me and not the other way around.
Now keep in mind that all of my locations offered one-on-one
training only, and with over 60 employees there were a LOT of
balls in the air at any given time.
That doesn’t have to be the case these days.
Today boot camps and group training programs give you WAY
more leverage to grow your business while keeping profits
high and employees and overhead low.
Today’s smart fitness business model has way less moving parts.
Take these Fit Body Boot Camp owners for example…
– Jeremy Warner, Ohio – two locations, both rock’in it and
he’s still able to live the life he wants without stressing out.
– Marcia and Egan Inoue, Hawaii- three locations and a
fourth one on the way and under eight people on staff.
(much better than my 63 employees lol)
– Tien Do, California – three locations and quickly growing
into a business that requires less of his time and attention.
What all three of these examples have in common is that they
all built their businesses to serve them and not the other way
Far too often the desire for more money, more profits and more
clients drive us to open up a second or even third location, when
really the first location could have given you what you wanted in
the first place.
90% of the time when a personal trainers asks me what I think
about them expanding into another location, I’ll ask these two questions…
1. Before you go and expand, are you done growing in your first
location? In other words is your first location bursting at the seems,
making all the profit it can before you take on more rent, stress, and
2. What’s your reason “why”? What I mean by that is what’s your revenue or
lifestyle goal? Can your current business meet it? Do you even know
what it is that you want out of your business? Would you recognize
it if you saw it?
Like I said in the Fitness Business Freedom LIVE Webinar last week,
you have to reverse engineer your “ideal life” so that you know exactly
what you need to make and why.
Answering the “why” is undoubtedly the most important AND overlooked
Don’t go living off other people’s values.
Don’t become a slave to your business. Remember YOUR business is
there to serve YOU and your family.
And chances are your current business has plenty of room to grow still….
– Can you take on more clients?
– Can you increase your monthly payments?
– Can you offer your clients other value add products and services?
– Can you cut overhead and expenses?
Do you get the picture?
Now if you’d like to have access to the same business growth systems
like Tien, Jeremy, Marcia and Egan and hundreds of other Fit Body Boot
Camp owners do then FBBC might be right for you.
Not only is Fit Body Boot Camp the fastest growing fitness boot camp
brand and franchise on the planet, but it’s also the ONLY business
model that gives you a total turn-key business system and national
The Fit Body Boot Camp business model gives you…
– Done-for-you high ranking and converting website and boot camp marketing
– Business coaching and support when you need it
– Ongoing search engine optimization for the top local fitness and fat
loss based keywords in order to give you diversified web traffic
– Protected territory and assistance in selecting your territory and location
– FBBC owners only membership site packed with proven and ready to use
marketing postcards, ads, referral generation systems, client reactivation
strategies, lead boxes, door hangers and tons more marketing systems
– Includes high converting Facebook fan page design and creation
– Includes Facebook and Google pay per click management service by our
in-house Google adwords certified expert.
– Group buying power and global recognition
– Exclusive deal of the day promotions where we negotiate and manage
the entire deal of the day promotion and support.
– NO percentage based franchise fee (that’s a total rip off becuase the more
you make the more you pay – which to me is like punishing you). Just a reasonable
flat monthly franchise fee.
– Access to the annual Fit Body Boot Camp World Conference and mastermind
session which gives you private access to Bedros (that’s me) and Steve Hochman.
– Yelp, Google local, and Yahoo places placement
– YouTube video management and search engine optimization to drive you more
– The complete FBBC operations manual and 14 DVDs covering all systems, operations,
marketing, sales, forms and documents.
– Access to the Fit Body Boot Camp five day “learn by doing” University.
If being part of Fit Body Boot Camp seems like it might be a good fit for you, then
take a moment now and visit MyFitBodyBootCamp.com where you can learn more
about the proven FBBC business model and fill out an Expression Of Interest form.
P.S. Click here to learn more about owning and operating your own Fit Body
Boot Camp territory.
THE FINE PRINT:
Territory distribution is based on a first come, first serve basis.