I hope you’re doing awesome!
I just got back from a four day road rally with some of the top internet and direct response marketers in the world.
And I gotta say… I had a blast!
Sure, driving fast exotics cars was cool…
and stopping at all the coolest places along the California coast was neat…
and hanging out with other like minded and driven entrepreneurs was really awesome.
B-U-T the thing that I really enjoyed most was the Young Entrepreneurs meeting we had Saturday morning. It was a great opportunity to give back.
Imagine a conference room full of 13-16 year olds. All there by CHOICE. Ready and eager to learn from all of us on the panel.
After some Q and A with the kids we broke them up into groups of three and each of us took and group and helped them create a business plan.
Then the group with the best business idea won $500 to fund their idea.
It was so amazing to see these young kids “get it”.
But the reason for this blog post is to help you understand why some people are super successful and they did to get there.
Here are some key behaviors and characteristics that successful people share…
- Successful people aren’t afraid to fail. In fact we prefer to fail fast and often because each ‘failure’ is a new lesson learned and brings us closer to the next success.
- Super achievers believe in action and speed. They don’t waste time “thinking about it” or waiting for the perfect moment. Perfect never happens. They understand that success is attracted to speed and action.
- They never stop learning. On this trip we had seven and eight figure earners and every single person in the group was taking notes during the mastermind sessions. We shared ideas… swapped secrets and everyone walked away with new ideas to improve their business.
- One of the biggest success secrets I know is having the courage to refuse fear and doubt when it sneaks into your mind. Everyone has to deal with fear and doubt at some point, but the most successful choose to refuse the thought right then and there.
- Successful people create their own future, economy, and circumstances. They’re in charge. They take responsibility and never blame others or circumstance.
- They give back. I know this may sound like a bunch of woo woo stuff, but it’s true and I believe its how the universe works. If you WANT success… be prepared to help other GET success.
I hope you this gave you some perspective to help you reach whatever level of success that you want in life.
Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts.