If you can use more personal training clients then you’ll want to read this email.
The other day I got an email from an upset trainer who swears up and down that all of the testimonials on FitProNewsletter.com are fabricated.
As it turns out she’s having a hard time getting her clients to refer and her marketing campaigns to perform.
So it’s difficult for her to accept the fact that so many trainers are stimulating referrals, generating leads and earning thousands more each month with a simple newsletter.
I guess the success stories from trainers who use FitPro Newsletter are pretty amazing, but the truth is they are all real and unsolicited.
See the secret to marketing success is the list.
You’ve probably heard this before; “the list is king.” And if you have a big responsive list that knows, likes, and trusts you then you will never have a shortage of clients or income.
It’s just that simple.
You probably already have a list and don’t even know it. Think of your past and present clients. Your friends and family. Your business and professional contacts. You have more people in your circle of influence then you realize.
All of these people know other people and are waiting to refer to you if you give them a reason too. And no other system is as effective as generating leads, stimulating referrals and positioning you as the local fitness expert as FitPro Newsletter.
Here are the top five ways for building your newsletter subscriber list:
1. Offer Opt-In forms on your website. (FitPro Newsletter comes with ready-to-use lead generation reports, forms and ebook Opt-Ins.)
2. Promote your newsletter subscription forms and Opt-Ins on other websites that attract your prospective clients.
3. Encourage newsletter subscription in your off line marketing material by adding lead generation scripts at the bottom of the copy.
4. Make sure you have a tell-a-friend feature on your newsletter. You FitPro Newsletter includes a built in refer a friend system to help you grow your list and generate more leads.
5. Get involved on forums, online groups, and write articles
6. and then point the reader to your site. This is a great way
7. to establish credibility and build responsive list.
There it is… five highly effective ways to build your newsletter subscriber list and get more leads, referrals, and publicity than you know what to do with.
And the fastest, easiest, and most economical way to grow your personal training business all while on autopilot is www.FitProNewsletter.com